Saturday, October 27, 2007

たべものはやすいですがおいしいです!


As college students, I think it is safe to assume that we are all looking for cheap food, all the time. If there is ever an event where free food is provided, you can guarantee I'll be there =). About a week ago I find out that Morning 2 Midnight wasn't just an Asian-style grocery store, but they'll make you fairly authentic Japanese food for really good prices. You can order fresh made sushi, or you can have them make you my personal favorite, an おべんとう (a lunch box). In it, you get a nice little salad, sushi, おにぎり (rice balls), and your choice of てりやき chicken, salmon, or てんぷら。Of course if none of that interests you, you can always get どんぶり, or even seaweed =P The best part of all this isn't the food, which is pretty good, but you can get a nice little lunch box made for you for only 6 bucks! I suggest everyone should at least try it out, you might like it and get some Japanese food for practically nothing =).

On another note, I know I keep harping on this, でもこんばんじゅうにじにデスノート is going to be on Adult Swim. It's only on the second episode so it isn't too late to get into it. If the movie ふかいせんせい showed in class looked at all cool to you, you should really give the あにめ a shot. Not only was the まんが and あにめ hugely popular in にほん, but it has gotten really good reviews here. Check it out!

1 comment:

yukki said...

M2Mのおべんとうは、あまりたかくありませんね。しゃしんがありますか。I'd love to see it :-) I miss にほんのコンビニのおべんとう...(>_<)

にほんで、アニメの「デスノート」をぜんぜんみませんでしたから、こんばんみます!